Thursday, February 17, 2011

I was bad today...

We're having breakfast for dinner tonight (pancakes! yum!), but we're out of eggs.  I normally buy organic eggs, but today that would have required wasting my lunch hour getting in the car, driving to Weis, fighting the usual lunchtime crowd and dealing with the ensuing stupidity.... but it's GORGEOUS out today. So... instead I walked downtown and bought my eggs (non-organic, and probably pricier than grocery store) at CVS. I did walk instead of driving, so perhaps this one is a wash. 

There must be a lesson in here somewhere... 'you see, we learned something today...' (kudos to all who recognize that reference...)... but I'll leave that for another time. For now, enjoy the sunshine!
 Imagine from the Educational Materials Center... because I like it.  Looks like the sun's up to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment