Monday, February 28, 2011

Eversave: Yummy snacks, cheap!

Today's "save" from Eversave (Harrisburg & Wilkes-Barre, as well as others, I think) is $40 in treats from Peeled Snacks for $20.  Using the code available on Eversave's Facebook page reduces this by an additional $2, and I believe first time orders also receive a $2 discount, so possibly as low as $16 for a $40 gift code! You can purchase up to three codes, but can only use one per purchase.  Shipping is a flat $7, or free with orders over $65 (I am unsure if that applies to orders using the Eversave codes).

Peeled Snacks offers a variety of dried fruit snacks including mango, apple and pineapple.  (I wish they had strawberry!)  These are certified organic with no added sugar.  I have never tried them, so I cannot vouch for their flavor. Please let us know how they are if you've had them!

No comments:

Post a Comment