Monday, February 7, 2011

Giant PA 2/6/11-2/12/11

Here are the natural and organic deals at Giant this week.

Nature's Promise Spinach, Spring Mix or Romaine (16 oz) $5.79

Nature's Promise Organic Grape Tomatoes (pint) $2.99

Nature's Promise Organic Navel Oranges $4.99
* I bought these a couple weeks ago and they were juicy and delicious, BUT check your bag carefully! Some of the bags I looked at had moldy oranges in them! Yuck!

Nature's Promise Organic Salsa 2/$4

Nature's Promise Whole Chicken $1.29/lb
* My "buy" price for Purdue whole chicken was $0.99/lb, so I think this is a good price.  The ads lists it as $0.70 off per pound.

Nature's Promise Boneless Pork Chops $4.99/lb
* I never buy pork, so I don't know if this is a good price.

Nature's Promise Beef Hot Dogs (16 oz) $4.49
* I buy Applegate Farms hot dogs and have paid about this price for a package, so this is likely a decent price if you need them.

Seventh Generation Dish Soap 2/$5
Use $1/1 coupon (1/23/11 SS, expires 4/23/11)
OR Use IP from Seventh Generation website (requires registration) 
* I have been able to buy this for less than $1 in the past, so not a stock-up price, but a good deal if you're running low.

No comments:

Post a Comment