Sunday, February 20, 2011

Giant PA 2/20/11-2/26/11

Here are the deals at Giant this week!  Please let me know if I missed anything.

Nature's Promise Salads (16 oz) $5.79

Nature's Promise Organic Oranges $4.99
* If I hadn't just bought a bushel of oranges on Jasmere I would be picking this up- I bought a bag at this price a few weeks ago and they were very good.  Just make sure you check the bag you pick up- I saw some moldy oranges in a couple bags.

Nature's Promise Organic Apples $4.49

Stretch Island Fruit Co. Fruit Leathers 3/$1
*Note: These are more from 100% fruit with no added sugars, but are not organic.  Also, there's a nice deal on organic fruit leathers at Target this week!

Nature's Promise Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks $1.49/lb

Nature's Promise Chuck Roast $4.29/lb

Nature's Promise Boneless Pork Chops $4.99/lb

Alexia French Fries (13.5-24 oz) $2.99
Use $1/1 IP from Alexia's facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment