Thursday, February 17, 2011

DisneyStore.com: Free Shipping and Organic Options!

DisneyStore.com is offering free shipping on ANY ORDER through 2/20/2011.  After seeing this offer on Couponing to Disney I went to the Disney Store website to shop around, and remembered that they offer organic clothing.  There is a nice selection of organic cotton t-shirts, including recent favorites (Tangled, Toy Story 3, etc).  There are also some organic cotton baby gifts.  I settled on a Pooh & Piglet gift set for my cousin's upcoming baby shower, and a Marie t-shirt for  my niece.  I am also picking up three Christmas Mickey reusable totes to use instead of disposable gift bags and wrapping paper next year. 

I am ordering through Ebates, which means I'll get 5% of my purchase price credited back to my Ebates account. It's only $1.25, but I'll take it!  If you've never heard of it, Ebates is a website that offers its users credit for their online purchases.  The percentage varies, but if you click through the Ebates website to get to an online retailer, they'll credit your Ebates account and send you a check quarterly (Note: there must be more than $5.01 in your account before they'll send a check).

Note: Some links in this post are referral links, meaning I receive some sort of credit for referring new users.  If you prefer, you can type the link directly into your browser instead.  Of course, I appreciate your crediting me for referring you, but it's up to you! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment