Sunday, February 13, 2011

Giant (PA) 2/13/11-2/19/11

Here are the organic and natural options on sale at Giant this week.  If I miss anything, please mention it in the comments!

Nature's Promise Organic Baby Carrots (16 oz) $1.79
* The price at Weis is a bit better this week, although probably not worth an extra stop.

Nature's Promise Grape Tomatoes $3.49

Nature's Promise Organic Pretzels- Honey Wheat or Oat Bran (8 oz) 2/$4

Nature's Promise/Laura's Lean Ground Beef $3.99/lb

Nature's Promise Boneless Rib Eye $9.99/lb

Nature's Promise Boneless Chicken Breast or Tenders $3.99/lb

Back to Nature Nuts (10-11 oz) $4.99
* Not organic, but no preservatives or additives.

Hormel Natural Choice Lunchmeat (8 oz) or Chicken (6 oz) 2/$5

Stonyfield Yogurt 4/$3
Use $0.50/3 IP (available from Stonyfield)
OR Use $1/5 coupon (2/6/11 SS, expires 3/13/11)

Honest Kids Juice (8 pack) 2/$6
* I don't love the packaging, but when I'm running late in the AM (always) and bring my breakfast on the run, I like to have my juice!

Starbucks Coffee $6.99
Use $1/1 coupon (11/21/10 SS, expires 2/28/11)
* I don't know if Giant carries any of the organic Starbucks varieties.

Organix Shampoo or Conditioner $3.99

Libman Mops, Brooms or Refills 20% off
Submit for $5 Freedom Mop rebate
* Libman offers the "Wonder Mop" and the "Freedom Mop" (a great alternative to Swiffers, IMHO), both of which are washable. I have been using a Wonder Mop and have been really happy with it.  I recently bought a Freedom Mop, but haven't tried it yet! Also, note that Libman products will be 40% off at Rite Aid coming up, and the Freedom Mop goes for about $23 there. I'm not sure of Giant's shelf price, so I don't know which is the better deal.

GE Extra Soft White CFL Bulbs (2 pack) $4.99
Use $1/1 coupon (1/9/11 SS, expires 3/5/11)
* Part of the 'Buy 4 & Save $0.20/gal on Gas' deal
* Note these are free after coupon (Limit 4) at Rite Aid this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment