Monday, February 21, 2011

EOS Lip Balm Free After ECBs!

Yay!  I love EOS's adorable lip balm spheres, and you can pick one up for free at CVS this week.  They're priced at $2.99, and you get $2.99 in ECBs back on your receipt.  You can choose between summer fruit (100% natural, 95% organic) or lemon drop SPF 15 (100% natural).  I picked up the summer fruit today to make sure the deal worked before I posted it.  I considered buying the lemon drop for the SPF, but lemon's not a favorite flavor of mine.  Lip balm with sun protection is a definite necessity, though.  I have experienced sun-burnt lips more than once- I looked like I had collagen injections! Not fun.  ANYWAY, I believe you have until the end of the week to pick up your free lip-balm! Enjoy!

P.S.- I've read about this deal on all sorts of blogs, as well as AFC at this point, so I don't know who to "thank" for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment