Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shopping Trip!


I went on a bit of an epic shopping trip on Tuesday- what I wound up with is above.  I stopped at Rite Aid, Target, Wegmans and Weis.  I'm not going to breakdown all the transactions because I fear it would be very long, but here are some highlights:

WEIS
8 Method Detergent (50 loads) $7.39 (50% clearance)
Used 8 $2/1 coupons
Tax $3.56
= $46.68 for 400 loads (about 11 cents/load)

WEGMANS
2 Organic Valley Strawberry Milk (4 packs) $7.58
2 Cascadian Farms Frozen Veggies $5
1 Garden of Eatin' Red Hot Blues $2
2 Muir Glen Tomato Sauces $3.58
Used 2 $1/1 Organic Valley products
Used 2 $0.75/1 Cascadian Farms products (doubled to $1)
Used 2 $0.72/1 Muir Glen (doubled to $1)

Note that for the milk that's $5.58 for 8, or just under $0.70 each.  I'm waiting to see Amazon beat this price before I buy from them! (well, or until I run out of coupons, since without the coupons it's $0.94 each!)

RITE AID
2 Organic Kashi Cereals $6
1 Kashi Go Lean Crunch $3 (for FIL)
Used $1/1 Go Lean Crunch
Used $1/2 Kashi Product
Paid $7 & Received $3 Up+ Reward

There's plenty there that's not natural or organic.  I did buy the money-makers at Rite Aid (Ester-C, Keri lotion) and some of the cheap medications (Bufferin, Ascription, Viactiv with a rain check), as well as the free Nivea lip balm.  I also bought the cheap/free meds at Target (Up&Up ibuprofen, Prevacid/Maalox).  The dog food is also from Target-- that's for my mother's dog.

If you have any questions or comments, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment