Monday, March 14, 2011

Annie Chun's Coupon

Annie Chun's is currently offering a coupon for $0.50/1 on their Facebook page if you "like" them. Plus, for every coupon redeemed, they will donate $0.50 to World Food Program USA. 

For dinner last night I used Annie Chun's organic soy-ginger meal starter.  It's absolutely delicious!  This time around I used chicken, peas, carrots, and mushrooms.  Admittedly, it was better with mushrooms and sugar snap peas, but I didn't have the sugar peas in the house this time around.  I brought the left-overs for lunch today. Yum!

In addition to the soy-ginger, Annie Chun's makes a number of other organic meal starters, as well as organic pot-stickers.  I really want to try the organic chicken and vegetable ones, and the shiitake and vegetable sounds good too. I've seen the meal-starters on sale for $3.99, but I don't have a price on the pot-stickers.  Anyone know what those go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment