Friday, March 4, 2011

Acquired Taste?

No, I'm not talking about my writing style.  I finally broke down this morning and tried some of hubby's coffee. I even sweetened it up a bit with some cinnamon-vanilla non-dairy creamer (yeah, that's natural), despite hubby's protests that I was desecrating the coffee. But it was AWFUL.   Absolutely terrible.  All I could taste was bitter.  Now, I am a super-taster, which may have something to do with it, but I would appreciate any suggestions as to how I can acquire a taste for coffee.  I desperately want to like it, as I would love to replace my daily Diet Mountain Dew habit (I'm averting my eyes in shame as I type that).  I've tried green tea, too, and so far it's a no go.  I love my caffeine, but I need a new source-- any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment