Monday, March 14, 2011

Giant PA 3/13/11-3/19/11

Here are the deals I see at Giant this week.

Breyer's All Natural Ice Cream 4/$10
*Part of the Spend $25, get $10 coupon for your next order AND counts toward the month-long spend $100 on frozen foods get a coupon for $25 off your next order!

Nature's Promise Organic Apples of Pears $1.49/lb

Nature's Promise Organic Mushrooms (8 oz) $1.99

Nature's Promise Organic Salads (7 oz) $3.49
Note: A better deal than the Organic Girl at Weis since this is  larger container-- as long as you'll eat it all!  I barely get through the 5 oz containers most of the time.  I guess I should eat more salad!

Nature's Promise Carrots (2 lbs) $2

Nature's Promise Organic Toasted Oats or Raisin Bran 2/$5

Nature's Promise Soy or Rice Milk 2/$3

Nature's Promise Beef Franks (16 oz) $3.99

Nature's Promise Boneless Chicken Breast $3.99/lb

Nature's Promise Bottom Round Roast $4.99/lb

Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment