Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Organic Valley Milk: CHEAP!

What was I saying the other day about not buying this from Amazon until they beat Wegman's price (after coupon)?  Was Amazon listening? Apparently.  Here's the deal:

The code VALLEYM4 brings it down to $7.65, or $0.63 each. Note that this is not available for "Subscribe & Save" at the moment, so you'll be charged for shipping unless your total order is enough ($25) for Amazon's free shipping, or you have Amazon Prime.
I'm actually on the fence about ordering this one.  I like the strawberry (not on sale), and have never tried the vanilla.  I'm not crazy about the disposable packaging, but I like these for after a long run as a "recovery drink" since they have some protein (and I'm not crazy about plain milk).  Hmm....

Thanks, Moms Need to Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment