Sunday, March 20, 2011

Giant (PA) 3/20/11-3/26/11


This is what I see in the Giant ad this week.  I am also hoping to start highlighting the in-store deals that are not in the ad this week. 

Nature's Promise Organically Grown Apples or Pears $1.89/lb

Organically Grown Yellow Onions (3 lbs) $3.49

Organically Grown Navel Oranges (4 lbs) $4.99

Nature's Promise 4 pack Juice Boxes 2/$4
*Note: I don't know if all varieties are organic, but some are.

Nature's Promise Organic Apple Sauce (25 oz) 2/$5

Nature's Promise Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks $1.39/lb

Nature's Promise Pork Sirloin Roast or Cutlets $2.99/lb

Nature's Promise Boneless Strip Steak $9.99/lb

Kashi Cereal or Granola Bar Assorted Varieties (6.7-17.5 oz) 2/$6
*Note: I do not know if the Kashi organic cereals are included in the "assorted varieties," but I will check (probably tomorrow) and update. **UPDATE: The Kashi organics ARE included at this price! My Giant had all three varieties of whole wheat biscuits: Autumn Wheat, Cinnamon Harvest and Island Vanilla.  I have a couple boxes of the Cinnamon Harvest in my stockpile, but I haven't tried them yet.  Don't forget to look for specially marked packages that include a code for Recyclebank!!

Horizon Organic Milk Simgles (3 pack) $2.79

No comments:

Post a Comment