Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Drugstore.com Offer

I received an email from Drugstore.com this morning informing me of a special offer: if you spend $40 in their "green and natural" section, you will receive a Seventh Generation lunch tote filled with samples.  They claim it has a value of $45! (sadly, it cannot be easily conveyed online, but that last sentence is dripping with sarcasm.).  I did receive a free gift bag with a Drugstore.com purchase in the past, and honestly it was quite nice, but $45? Um, no.  Anyway,  this offer is while supplies last, and I know the last time they made an offer like this is went quickly.

They do have some nice special offers in their "green and natural" section at the moment, so if there is a good price on something you use or like, then this could be a nice bonus. Some of the special offers include 40% off select Seventh Generation products (but even at 40% off, the dish soap is $2.21, NOT a good price), buy 4 Pacific Foods products & save $2 (I want to try their condensed soup, but $2.99 each? Eh.) and buy 4 Late July crackers & save $4 (but they only have one kind).  There are 11 pages of deals, so it's worth a look.  I shopped around a bit, but only found about $20 worth of stuff to add to my bag, so I guess I'm passing on this one.  Please share if you find a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment